It’s back to school time!
Pens, storage bins, calendars, and a host of other goodies litter the shelves at every store. They whisper to you with their promises of scheduling, budgeting, and organizing.
The only thing standing between you and the life you’ve always dreamed of is a cute planner and matching highlighters. So you fill up your shopping cart with the entire back to school aisle, set up all your new things, get overwhelmed, and completely drop all of it by week 2.
This cycle gets expensive, quickly. I know, because I do the same thing every year.
So let’s make a pact to skip the school supply aisle this year and make our own stuff. Here’s some of my favorite DIYs that can give you that feeling of having it all together. Who knows, we might just stick with it this year.
- No Sew Zipper Cases (made from plastic bottles!)
- Rotating Goal List
- Cheap & Simple Desk Drawer Organization
- Print Your Own Beautiful Planner (for free!)
- Industrial Mail Baskets
- Washi Tape Everything (because cute stuff works better)
- Pet Food Storage Solution
- Fill Up That Planner You’re DIYing With These Motivational Prints
- Beautiful Command Center
- Repurpose Mason Jars For Storage